Careers with nk Management
Hawaii Job Openings for Handyman, Landscapers, Janitors, and Site Managers
NK Management's philosophy is to do exceptional work with efficiency and maximum production. Team work and camaraderie is the emphasis with each of our teams. If your work ethic and character align with who we are, send us your resume for the following job positions:
NK Management is seeking qualified and experienced Site Managers that have the following experiences:
- must be able to embrace a teamwork mindset
- must be able to have a full understanding on association's governing documents
- experience in enforcing house rules and guidelines
- able to communicate well with property managers
- liaising with clients and vendors
- able to generate progress reports
- carrying out tasks from property managers or clients
- meeting and setting deadlines with vendors/subcontractors
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- preparing site management reports
- able to interpret architectural designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- problem solving
- able to type 50wpm
- multi-task and correspond effectively through email
- able to process insurance claims effectively
- must have personal transportation and cell phone
email Site Manager resumes to email@example.com
(Compensation will be adjusted to landscaping experience levels)
Maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, and installation of mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
- Clean/sweep up rubbish on sidewalks, driveways, or parking lots.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Operating Equipment - Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Attentiveness - Giving full attention and focus to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Communication - Speaking to others to convey information clearly and effectively.
Email Landscaping resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for cleaning buildings, sweeping, removing debris, and keeping areas tidy. Vacuums and buffs floors, shampoos carpets, empties trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Steam-Clean carpets as needed.
- Safely use various cleaning agents and understand material safety data sheets (MSDS).
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Must have personal transportation.
Email Janitorial resumes to email@example.com
NK Management is seeking experienced handyman in the Honolulu area that can provide a wide range of repair and maintenance skills including.
- HVAC certified is a plus
- Appliances repair
- Light carpentry
- Electrical journeyman
- Kitchen and Bath remodeling
- Pressure Washing
- Labor Work
Email Handyman resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org